Hello mobsters! In addition to the weekly heist, today we launched an updated Fight interface that should make fighting faster and easier. We also heard your concerns about the previous round of UI updates, and have (we hope!) resolved those concerns with these new changes. Anyway, here’s the full rundown of updates:
– added the option to punch, rig, hitlist, and blacklist from a dropdown on the fight page itself (saves you a visit to a profile page)
– added a heal button directly to the fight results (similar to a boss battle, saves a hospital trip)
– after a round of voting in the forums, there is now a new button layout on the profile page
– the “are you sure” confirmation for the blacklist is now back
– Special Items in the stockpile can now be sorted by type and atk/def
– updated the look of fight results, as well as a number of simple aesthetic changes
We hope you like these updates! Please check out the Mob Wars Forums and voice your opinion if you have and questions or concerns with these changes. Thank you!